|Could it be that I got bored and lonely? Could it be that I'm just dumb and horny?
||[Feb. 5th, 2007|02:47 pm]
|||||Diggin - The Seatbelts||]|
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them! Well, it would be council tax, but I don't pay it yet, what with me still being a student an' all. When I do graduate I will hate council tax. It wouldn't be so bad if I thought the local authorities were using it sensibly, but I doubt it.
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Pizza hut! Teehee. I love pizza, any where Italian actually. I quite like eating at home, home cooked and watching telly, I'm a woman of simple pleasures.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
About... ooh... three, maybe four years ago? I puked on a train home from Romford (classy bird!) after only a few drinks with this prick I didn't even really like. He was a prick.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Never! I've danced drunkedly, but never on a bar. Very silly thing to do in the Hole in the Wall, after all, you block people to getting drinks and that NEVER makes you popular.
5. Name of your first year teacher?
.... I can't remember! Oh no! I do! Mrs Lawerence. Blimey... a long time ago....
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Curling up on a nice soft sofa with a cup of tea and a huge deep based cheesy pizza, next to my mhan and watching TV. Probably Lost, I need to catch up on an entire series!
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A Baker! Hehehe. But at various times of my life I wanted to be a vicar (seriously!), an artist, a teacher, film maker and now TV Moving image designer.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Three, Colchester Institute, Havering College and Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication (where I am now).
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the only one in the wardrobe that actually fits me!
10. Gas prices?
No idea, don't drive.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
Japan with Mike and my daughter.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"Ow! Pain! Urh! Need to pee!"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"Ow! Pain! Urh! Need to pee!"... "Aw, Mike looks so cute."
14. Favorite style of underwear?
Nice big knickers. Boxers are nice to actually.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
THONGS! HAHAHAHA! No. Boxers or something sensible and preferably clean.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the difficult bits in the bathroom and hoovering in my bed room.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
Hell yeah! It sounds like a nice, easy and laid back job. I wouldn't mind getting paid though.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. I'm so tired lately.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Sailor Moon, Di Gi Charat, Duckula and Hello Kitty.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Sleep next to or watch TV. Or chat.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
when I realised that I was watching nostalgia programmes that talked about stuff I was into as a kid. What d'you mean Pokemon is retro?!
23. Favorite 80's movie?
American Werewolf in London counts doesn't it? Meh, even it doesn't; Hellraiser, Brazil, The Fly, Bladerunner, Robocop, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Little Shop of Horrors, Ghostbusters 1 & 2, Last Unicorn and Labyrinth! Wow... the 80s had some brilliant films.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Ham. I'm going back to being vegetarian after I have Milly.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
26. Beach or lake?
I live next to a beach, so a lake would make a nice change.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented?
Perhaps not out-dated, it's no longer the institution it once was that made sure the right kind of girl married the right kind of boy and had the right kind of children. If any thing, it means more now because there's more choice in WHO you can marry!
28. How many people do you stalk on Myspace?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Chocolate of any kind... and meat.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Well, I'm embarrassed at how much I love Pirates of the Carribean, but I own the My Little Pony movie on DVD. That's far more embarrassing.
31. What's your drink?
Cranberry with vodka, a gin and juice and a VK Apple... Except I can't drink. Boo.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Indians. Hard to feel sorry for Cowboys.
33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops. Being a City Watch fan, a CSI fan and a lover of Crime Thrillers always means you land on the side of the law!
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
No one I don't already run into.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Don't have a car! I tune my radio into radio 4 mostly now, I've become my parents.
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
SIMPSONS! Christ, the Crosby Show was bland and dull!
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Cheating on my last boyfriend.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Well, I work at a sink, but the person who works across from me is the chef, Darren. Ever since that whole Jade Goody thing blew up his racist remarks haven't been so frequent, but his homophobic remarks always make me wince. But he is giving me a load of baby clothes and he's a laugh when he's not being scary.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Dick Cheney. Once he's gone, Bush is history.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Kate Bush. I'd be sitting in a reverential stupor the entire time and probably would be too embarrassed to eat, but I'd still do it!
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Johnny Depp. Cliche but true. He's not only a beautiful man, but also an intelligent, funny and probably a good conversationalist.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No... at fire safety training I chickened out on using it.
44. Last book you read for real?
Wise Children by Angela Carter, which was brilliant, if a little twisted (a seventy year old woman sleeping with her hundred year old paternal uncle! YEW!). I'm reading 'Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '78 by Hunter S Thompson and 'Wild Sheep Chase' by Haruki Murakami at the moment.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, Scotty, my nan got it for me the year my Grandma died. Ella got an identical one that she called Snowy, mine has a sweet little jumper that Nanny knitted for me and as soon as someone sews up his neck, I'll hand her down to Milly.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I've knicked other peoples at camp or hostels. Probably not a good idea huh?
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Never been to California! Been to New York and Chicago, but never California. By the looks of Laguna Beach, I think I'll avoid the place. If I wanted to talk to a vacuous blonde stick, I'd strike up a conversation with a Barbie doll.
48. Number of texts in a day?
Anything up to six or seven, to various people, but mainly Mike.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career, at the moment my career consists of washing dishes whereas my relationship is with a hot pirate bastard who treats me like a queen. I'll stick with the good stuff.
50. Do you go to church?
Nope, I used to, but I felt no passion for it after spending time in Kintbury. I believe in the teachings of Jesus, but not the church.
51. Pencil or pen?
Pen, I like to draw with it to. I use a pencil for proper, serious commitments to paper, but pen for doodling.
52. What do you want to achieve in life?
To make sure I'm happy and satisfied I did the best I could. Also to make sure my daughter is a happy, well rounded individual. If all else fails, I'd like to be a intellectual figure head on radio 4
53. How old are you?
54. Where do you see yourself when you are 40?
Hopefully being interviewed on Desert Island Discs, making sure my daughter's doing what she REALLY wants to do in life and taking a nice long holiday with my loved one.
Blimey. Long one.